Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend in Miami 2013



Fresh from Atlanta Carnival, my girl Terara and I headed straight to Miami Sunday morning in hopes to catch the famous annual Best of the Best concert, which starred my favorite ever, Beres Hammond, and the last of what MDW had to offer us. It would be my second time ever seeing him in person. It was all a dream really, especially because I was already on could 29. We met up with my cousin Deney and friends upon our arrival to the dangerously fun city and embarked on the guaranteed fun from there. From eating and laughing on SoBe to the same damn thing in Fort Lauderdale, we had a blast. I can never stay there too long due to homesickness, but South Florida is always fun when I do visit, especially during Memorial Day Weekend (from class right down to the ratchetness). 



South Beach, The Clevelander





Best of the Best bound.





My girl Keisha was already in Miami.
Immediate linkup.








First timer at Wet Willies.


Fort Lauderdale 
(where most of my family lives)


 Prince. 22-year olds are afraid of him,
and beware, he will hump you. 



Just shedding some light on another one of Jamaica's sexual arousing drinks.



That's all folks! Until next time SoFl! 
(I actually just got back from there on a different trip so I'll be getting to that post shortly)

0 comments:

Post a Comment