Sunday, February 2, 2014

My 22nd Birthday Weekend!



This was the second year in a row that my girl (also mom-in-law haha) took me out for my birthday! My dad-in-law, Devon, and Carol took me out again and what other time would I have besides a good time when I'm with the king and queen of living-life! They treated me and my girl, Barbie, to a birthday dinner (Barbie's birthday is Mar 27, mine is March 26) to Beauty & Essex. If you can get a reservation at this restaurant in the first place, go, go, and GO. Till this day I'm still Instagram-friends with a girl I met in the bathroom while sipping champagne (yes, they serve champagne in their unforgettable bathroom). This is a weekend I'll never forget. There's no better NEW combination than New York City, beautiful girls and a DOPE ass restaurant. Forreal doe. Wouldn't trade any other place in the world for this city. Let the pictures speak for themselves!



My beautiful mom-in-law and friend


Champagne in the bathroom



The parents 
(even though I look at them more as my friends lol)








Ohhh hellller, ran into my girl Alex, party time

Get ittttttttt




What better way to celebrate or get into any type of shenanigans than with the ones you love most. Life is the way you want it to be.

Check out the 22 things I did for my 22nd birthday

0 comments:

Post a Comment