Wednesday, November 13, 2013

More Fun NYC Weekends

I don't do it often, but every now and then I like to blog fun weekend happenings where ever I'm living. Although I moved back to Boston, these two weekends that I'm about to show you through pictures was lit! And a few months ago lol. I actually took pictures at these ones so enjoy!

Some time in March my girl Missy had a beautiful baby shower. Her and her man ended up producing the most cutest Italian/Trinidadian baby ever! Shortly after, my girls and I ended up going to a Konshens concert since he was in town. The next day I had quality family time with my in-laws out in the city, per usual. Fun weekend!





Went out to dinner with the in-laws a few hours later at Buddakhan.

A few weeks later my girl Simone from Philly came to visit NY and stay with me. We visited my cousin Sherice on her house warming. Our friend from Chicago came to visit as well and we took in a college game at MSG, thanks to her friend on one of the teams. My organization at school put on a huge show called CaribFest featuring Mr. Vegas and Konshens little brother, Rikroot. My two friends from Boston came down and we had a blast. Konshens ended up coming back to town for another show so we went to this one as well. The next day I went to my first Soca event ever, all thanks to Mandy. I thought I was going to be miserable but ended up having too much fun.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment