Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Amsterdam!

Oh Amsterdam. Amsterdam is really a beautiful city. For some reason (and I don't know why), I didn't expect it to be so modern, and 'twas something! I LOVE the fact that everybody rode bikes. It was a little of Boston and Venice all in one, except better. Boston because there is actually a professional environment there, people actually work lol (I was shocked). Venice because there is water everywhere, hardly any cars, and lots of bikes and Vespas. Better because it is the most freest country I have ever been to in my life.


FIRST of all, I didn't even know Anne Frank's house was in Amsterdam until shortly prior to our trip there. I visited the famous house, even went up into the famous attic, and forgot to take pictures.

To be honest..that whole experience at her house/museum was a blur. I completely understood Justin Bieber's criticized theatrics at the museum, that was televised. How could you blame him? 

I didn't get to go to the Heineken factory but I will definitely go next time. I didn't know it was THAT good until my friends told me about it. 


First thing we see when we come outside. 


We arrived at about 4am. 



Red Light District
It's impossible to sneak a picture.






That is all. 
Best post ever if you look at this in perspective. Lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment