Thursday, June 28, 2012

Phantom of the Opera


1) Before going to see The Phantom of The Opera, I passed the theater where Sister Act plays and got uberly jealous when I found out Raven-Symonéwas the new star. It was a great show and I wish she was the star when I watched it!

2) It was the first time I was on time and it was the best seat I had at a Broadway show.

3) David Li was the head of the orchestra and he was GREAT, nothing short of phenomenal.

 4) Whenever I'm at a show, I always imagine myself as certain characters. Since I can't be them in real life, the next best thing is to watch and enjoy the nerve racking singing voices, eloquent synchronized dancing, and beautiful garments. You know how everyone has that weird thing that they like? This is mines! This is ALL I did at the Phantom.

5) The music set throughout all scenes reminded me of Mozart's music. It put me on some type of high.

6) The chandelier was BOSS. It gave life to the show.

7) The main fat woman, who was clearly European-Spanish with her loud garments, was hilarious to me.

8) The set was the best set out of any Broadway show I've seen.

  9) If you guys know who Marie Antoinette is, and you end up watching this show, can you corroborate the relation between her and the show when you watch this? Somehow?

10) Broadway was live for a Thursday. It was a great Thursday.

A collection of the pamphlets I've saved

0 comments:

Post a Comment