Friday, December 9, 2011

The Nutcracker!

How do I explain the performance of The Nutcracker? Classic? Classic.



I've never actually got to sit down and enjoy ballet before. As a younger child, I used to dance many types of dances, but never went into depths with ballet, only being familiar with the prerequisites. If only I knew what I had been missing...I wish someone could have informed me. My girls & I: Nancy, Barbie, and Dai, enjoyed a fine Wednesday night at Lincoln Center watching the most beautiful show I have ever seen. The whole was done in silence, since it's ballet, and that added the profound beauty to the whole performance. This is a truly a must-watch show. It's one of those events you must put in your bucket list. This class is a mere matrix of the finer things in life. Pulchritude.





Inside other NYC adventures:


0 comments:

Post a Comment