Friday, December 9, 2011

The 2011 Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting

It was a beautiful Wednesday night in New York City when my sister, Boryana, and I went out to go see the iconic Christmas Tree Lighting at Rockefeller Center. This has always been an event I watched on TV while growing up in Boston, so it has always been a dream of mine to see it in person. Seeing that I have much experience with attending largely populated NYC events, I was already prepared for the masses of crowds I was going to face once getting off of the F train at Rockefeller. Police were already miserable. Justin Bieber fans were at an abundance. Commuters were annoyed. In the depth of it all though, Bory & I were just determined to get as close to the tree as possble, and we did. :)




Merry Christmas

0 comments:

Post a Comment