Saturday, November 26, 2011

Radio City Christmas Spectacular W/ The Rockettes!

OH. EM. GEE. I don't know how to describe this show. The only thing I can say is that this show is the best show I've ever seen in my life, and that's real! I cried two times! No wait, three! There was no sad parts about it but it was just THAT beautiful.

I linked up with my girls after school, Barbie and Nancy, and we were so uber excited to see this show. The videos Nancy took are INEFFABLE. It's always been a dream of mines to see the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall and that dream has finally same true. I think I can sat the same for B and Nanc.

These are one of NYC's many attractions that you MUST see if you live in New York or if you're ever in New York. I would see this show 10 more times if I could and never get bored of it! The tickets are a little heavy, but when I say it is worth it, it is worth it. Too awesome.










Inside other NYC adventures:

0 comments:

Post a Comment