Friday, November 11, 2011

Sister Act On Broadway!

I decided to go get tickets for Sister Act on Broadway seeing that the movie series are favorites of mine. Whoopi did an awesome job, awesome enough for me to be intrigued enough to see it on Broadway. Right after classes, I rushed to the city to make the 7pm show. While on my way, I happened to see groups of people merely one block away, probably waiting in the stand-by line for the Late Show with David Letterman. I reached the show in time enough to enjoy some refreshments and eventually it was showtime. I must say, Sister Act on Broadway is worth its money. At first I was very skeptical of whether I would like it or not because the beginning didn't lure me in as much as I wanted it to. I also very afraid of watching a Broadway play after watching its correlating movie because I'm always afraid the movie will be better than the show, when in fact it should always be the other way around (in my opinion). Ultimately there were lots of laughs. We're not allowed to take pictures inside (if you check my post on Chicago's show below you'll see I managed to get a few) so I don't have any of inside the theater. More the reason why you should check it out yourself! Awesome show!








Other Broadway shows I've been to:

0 comments:

Post a Comment