Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fashion's Night Out in Rome!

This was my first FNO outside of New York City. Don't want to make this post long at all, plenty of pictures. Since we were all girls of the minority, we were a spectacle walking through the streets of Piazza di Spagna. Burberry, Louis Vuitton were just some of the stores that offered us champagne, chocolate and other goodies (including fashion shows). Experience of a lifetime! I can only imagine how it was in Milan. Rome fulfilled.















After FNO, we headed to my favorite Jamaican restaurant (and the only lol) in Rome for a very late dinner and skin-out session at Jamrock Roma. Shout out to my girl Helen, dancehall queen of Rome to the fullest. I NEED THOSE CURRY CHICKEN PATTIES BACK IN MY LIFE. Shout out to the sweetest, friendliest owners ever too. Already looking forward to going back and nyaaaming.













Fair to say we all had a great night. Definitely one I haven't forgotten yet for some reason.

Click here to see what I have to say about my experience in Rome

0 comments:

Post a Comment