Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Coldest Winter Ever



This book gets all credit for being the breaking barrier into me officially making reading a hobby of mine. I'm blogging this short post for my readers that haven't found reading as a joyous hobby for themselves, or can't for some reason. This book is the reason why I had the inclination to read, and actually enjoy it. This is why I'm suggesting you to read it if you want to be an official reader. I'm not going to ruin the book so I refuse to give ANY details. I read this as a preteen and so did millions of other teenagers, it was THE book to read in high school. If you weren't one of those people, here's your chance to catch up and get with the program. I don't want to say if the ending is sad, happy, or in between, because I'll ruin it and you won't read it. But this book is SURELY an adventure and there are peak points where you WILL cry (I'm not even a crier, and it happened). It's so good that Jada Pinkett-Smith wants to make a movie out of it. Go and get the book!








Other posts related to books: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment