Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Office

I have finally finished watching the entire seasons of The Office on Netflix. This is a big accomplishment for me because The Office is my favorite show on TV, alongside Desperate Housewives and I thought it would be impossible to watch everything. You have to have a real sense of sarcasm to find the hilarity in this show.  Michael, Dwight, Jim, Toby will all have you dying ahahaha! Michael's and Toby's relationship, Jim and Dwight's, Kelly's stupidity, this show is genius. So ^&**&%^* funny! It is sad to know Steve Carell is leaving so I hope the newbie has the potential to fulfill his spot. I don't know what The Office will do without him. Anytime I'm in a down mood, this show always guarantees happiness to come. Perfect stress reliever. I recommend you watch it!





Mood: happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment