Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chicago On Broadway!

So, if you guys read my post on Inside Film: Musicals! and Inside Film: Director Rob Marshall, you'd know that my favorite movie of all time is Chicago and that I love musicals. Well...

,


I finally saw Chicago on Broadway! I always heard that the play was better than the movie but I can't say the same. Both were GREAT and both had better scenes than the other. The play was more creative than the movie at times, and vice versa. Supermodel Christine Brinkley starred as Roxie and she did an awesome job. Bory and I LOVED IT. Before we went to the play, I made Bory watch the movie and she LOVED IT (I knew she would). She loved the play also! I wished the "Hot Honey Rag" scene was more animated like the scene in the movie, but I think I loved the "Roxie" scene in the play more than the movie. Awesome experience. You need to see this for yourself.








blazer: h&m
shirt: h&m
bracelets: f21
purse: mom's 
necklace: f21
leggings: f21
shoes: f21

























I miss it! Encore, encore!


Other posts related to musicals:

0 comments:

Post a Comment