Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mary Poppins!

Can I start off by saying Mary Poppins is THE best musical on Broadway I've ever seen?

WOW!
I didn't take pictures this time, I was literally too into the musical and forgot about it (on top of the fact that we're never allowed to). However, if I could describe the set and the visuals, that still wouldn't be enough. This is a musical you have to see with your own eyes. The set is INCREDIBLE. By far the best set I've seen out of all Broadway shows I've been fortunate enough to watch. I've never watched the movie before but now I want to. I am a Broadway fanatic, and going to see a musical has become one of my favorite pastimes in New York City. Please if you're ever in NYC, see this musical. It's right in Times Square, juxtaposed to the many others of course. If you live here already, there's no excuse. GET!

And how can I forget, I've finally learned how to sing and spell, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDICOUS while watching the musical! They were awesome!

Every single scene was great. However, my favorite scene was with the Jamaican woman in her candy shop, Mrs. Corry. Hilarious! The crowd loved it.




I would see this again in a heartbeat. And wait until you see the surprise at the the very end of the musical. I don't want to ruin it. :)


Other shows:

0 comments:

Post a Comment