Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Lion King On Broadway!

I always heard how classic Lion King on Broadway was, but I never ever got a chance to see it. My mother took my little brother and I to the Opera House back home in Boston to see it when we were younger, but it's been years and I couldn't remember show. I couldn't even remember the complete story of the movie. It was on my Christmas list for 2010 (as well as Charlie Brown's Christmas, yes, my mom thought I was crazy), but we couldn't find it! That's when I discovered there was a Disney Vault. Disney is clearly caking, who made up that fabulous idea?

 Boston Opera House


The play was awesome! I went to go see it with Nancy, of course (it's always either Nancy, Bory, or Barbie). We both loved it, and even though I kept dozing off towards the end due to a lack of sleep this week, it was too good to doze off for more than 2 minutes. Awesome show. Go and see it!




Other Broadway Shows I've Saw:

0 comments:

Post a Comment