Friday, September 14, 2012

Use Your Wealth/Fame To Serve Your Real Purpose In Life

I come across a lot of people in my life, many that have either money or fame. What I fail to understand and comprehend to this day, in all ways possible, is HOW they don't use their blessings to help others? Recurrently!

This does not go for all. I have come across some genuinely caring well-known individuals that do good for people, most times for their ethnic people. Usually these artists/individuals were amongst my dad's company. However, with my dad not around anymore and me being amongst newer artists, wealthy people, I'm seeing less of what I used to see. Why?

A message to you people: I am disappointed. Anybody who knows me knows that I am not the most religious person in existence. However I do read verses of the Bible daily to gain knowledge of what is expected for me to know. And what I've eventually come to realize is that God wanted the rich to share with the poor. I have taken Theology classes in college, read the Bible on my own, I come from a Jamaican family, all three factors basically making this notion into common sense in my world. That is the purpose for humans in life, to live by God's word. So, why are you selfish? If you're coming from a poor community, there shouldn't be a hungry mouth to feed. I should see you or hear about you in the media regarding helping or serving to the poor. Aegis for the poor. Revise yourselves and your motives please.

I know how good it feels to have money. I know how good it feels to finally buy the materialistic things you've always wanted. However, I'm sure there comes a point where you're satisfied with what you have and can spear a little of your blessing in the name of charity. It is then when you will feel human, and a step closer to feeling genuine in regards to the covenant each of us are supposed to have with God. Do good, knowing that the poor can't do anything back for you (and it is a sin for you to expect that).

At the end of the day, if you are indeed human, you know how good it feels to give back. Don't ever forget our duty to give back to those in need. It completes the happiness you have, in addition to the the blessings God has already bestowed upon you. Do good y'all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment