Sunday, February 5, 2012

Relaxing In Puerto Rico

  It's a shame that I have to leave the country in order to get rest.
Chauffeur had my name held up upon my arrival to SJU. 
Hilton. Free, delicious cookie.
I caught up on blog posts.
I got a lot of work done for both school and work.
And I explored San Juan. 

Tourists asked ME for directions, in Spanish. 
The cashier in the supermarket told me the amount, in Spanish.
How can I forget the cat-calling? "Negra!"
I suppose that's the "Browning!" of Jamaica?
I got mistaken for a Puerto Rican the whole time. 
And I loved it, with Spanish being one of my majors...
and the Spanish culture being my favorite.
Mayhem on airplane back home --->
  Inside Life: My Experience Sitting On A Plane Next To A Drug Mule
Beautiful place, reminds me of Jamaica.













"Weekend in Miami tryna study by the pool. Couple things to do but you always get it done." ~Drake
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment