Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Original Moulin Rouge in Paris!


Yesssss! Yes, yes, yes I did go to the real damn Moulin Rouge! I can't believe it either and it ISN'T something I had thought about before leaving for Europe. I didn't even know that they still do the original Moulin Rouge in Paris! What a show!

I paid almost 100 pounds for the admision ticket. It was an extremely classy event where they served champagne, catered, and ushered, just like how we know it to be. Moulin Rouge is one of my favorite movies and musicals along with gangster films are my favorite movie genres. This was beyond a dream. The line went down for blocksss.

The performers were extraordinary. My favorite act (don't want to spoil it, so don't read on if you plan to see it), is when the woman jumps in the pool with snakes. Amazing! Be ready to see lots of breasts also. One thing I wasn't prepared for were breasts, and I totally disregarded the fact that breasts make the show! Awesome, spectacular show. It's worth the money becase it's a classic. Trust me, when you get there and you see the windmills outside, your starstruckness will make you forget how much you paid to see one of the best shows on the planet. Well worth it.












The pictures aren't the best quality because I had to sneak and take pictures, as usual. That's all the more reaosn to go and see it for yourself! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment