Saturday, January 8, 2011

Going To The Wendy Williams Show! How YOU doin'?

Soooooooooooo, my good friend Bory & I got free tickets to the Wendy Williams show (yes free, you can access them on her online site)!



 

Backstage..

When we got there, Boryana knew a friend from school (a graduate from St. John's University), so we got to sit in the very front row. We also got chosen to come on stage when the guests performed. Wendy was right in front of us. She's so fabulous.


                              

It was a really fun experience. Boryana's friend ended up being the hype man, so before the show started he got the audience pumped while the DJ was basically playing club music. It was awesome. As a gift, the whole audience got Happy Feet (the same ones Snooki wears on Jersey Shore lol) and a CD from the guests who performed.

By the time for me to get home I missed the original show, but I caught the re-run later on that night and took a picture of me next to Wendy on TV lol. It was awesome and weird at the same time. My family was watching from Boston, and I had friends all over tell me that they had seen me on TV. The tickets are free so I encourage everyone to get them. The experience before and during the show was memorable. You'll definitely have a great time.


Other shows I've been to: 

0 comments:

Post a Comment