Monday, February 28, 2011

Ice Skating At Rockefeller Center--Just Like The Movies!

My favorite Bulgarian and I did another New York City tourist thing lol, we went ice-skating at the iconic Rockefeller Center! It was JUST like the movies. I always thought, by the looks of what I saw in movies, that it would be impossible to have this experience. I thought wrong. Not only was it not packed but it was only $24.

We had the time of our lives. Boryanna literally could not stop ice-skating, she didn't want to take any breaks at all and poor me was taking breaks every 10 minutes. Ice-skating is a calorie burner, I swear. I've been ice-skating at Frog Pond in Boston a lot when I was younger, but nothing compares to ice-skating at Rockefeller center. So many tourists and people in general surround the rink, watching you skate, so you better not fall. I'm  proud to say I never fell once! But I wouldn't say the same for Bory lol. ;) I wanna do it again!


 Had to be a New Yorker and get our street vendor hot dogs first lol






















And I know this is really random but I got my nails done in a new color today and I'm obsessing over the wildness lol


K thanks for reading! Go ice-skating lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment