Tuesday, September 27, 2011

NYC's Fashion's Night Out @ Patricia Field

Wooo! My girl B invited Ashley and I to her store, Patricia Field, in NYC for their Fashion's Night Out party. It was a school night so I had to go home and get changed. I got to the city about 930 and met up with B, got there before Ashley (same sh*t lol). Ash came with the camera and we had fun! Danced, met cool people, and enjoyed ourselves!


Check out Ashley's blog here
 

We went to Patricia's other event across the street at Veselka after making a friend at her store, whose name was Kenneth and was big in TV production. He introduced us to some cool people also.

That was pretty much it! We left the city bout 1-2am. I took a $40 cab ride home (womp) but I was too tired to get home by any other means! By far, the best FNO I've had thus far. Where else to do it but the fashion capital itself? Where it all started.


























0 comments:

Post a Comment